Drinking Water Processing Plant
Drinking water processing plant includes silica and filter, active carbon filter, sodium ion exchanger, Ozone generator and UV Sterilizer, RO machine (If mineral water, use hollow fiber filter). And all these machines made by stainless steel food stage.
This water treatment plants are used to treat the water from lake, spring, ground water and so on. And after treatment, the water can be drinked. What’s more, The treated water can be used in drinking water filling line, pure water filling line and mineral water filling line. And it is the ideal equipment to filter and disinfect water. This water treatment plant manufactured by our factory is of high quality and low price. It is easy to operate and maintanence.
» Drinking Water Treatment Processing
- 1. Screening: Water from lakes, rivers or the ground passes through a screen as it enters the water treatment plant. When the water source is a lake or river, the screen serves an important function, keeping out large natural contaminants. If ground water is used, screening may not be necessary since the water has passed through layers of the earth in what is essentially a natural screening function.
- 2. Coagulation: Treatment plant workers add alum and other chemicals to the water, which cause tiny sticky particles, or floc, to form. These floc attract dirt particles, making them eventually heavy enough to sink to the bottom of the water storage tank.
- 3. Sedimentation: The water and floc flow into a sedimentation basin. As the water sits there, the heavy floc settle to the bottom, where they remain until removal.
- 4. Filtration: Water passes through layers of gravel, sand and perhaps charcoal, which serve to filter out any remaining particles. The gravel layer is often about 1 foot deep and the sand layer about 2 feet deep.
- 5. Disinfection: Water goes into a closed tank or reservoir. Chlorine or other disinfecting chemicals kill any remaining microorganisms or bacteria in the water and help keep the water clean until distribution. If a water treatment facility uses ground water as its only water source, disinfection may be the only step required to sufficiently treat the water. After it is disinfected, the purified water sits in the closed tank or reservoir until it flows through pipes to homes and businesses.
» Water treatment Plant Feature
- Adopts imported RO membrane, which can remove 99.7% inorganic salt, heavy metal ion and completely get rid of colloid, microbiology organic materials, germ, protozoa, pathogens, bacteria, inorganic chemical and so on.
- No need to add any chemicals, stable pure water quality, and no pollution drained, low produce cost.
- Equipped with pretreatment system, such as active carbon absorption filter and PP sediment filter.
- 304 stainless steel rack and pipe accessories connection.
- Equipped with auto pressure protection system and on -line monitor.